Saturday, July 20, 2013

If I have added you to my list of friends... If I have kept up communications with this someone for years and I tell ya, it would be less hurtful to know why I am no longer valued. I considered you always a friend and a huge part of my past. I broke bread with you. I may or may not have housed and fed you for extended periods of time. Taking you into our home as my own keen. That all, and still does, mean something to me. And somehow, I sit here, thinking what may have done wrong. I can't help think how timely. And I also wonder why Any of the past and my particular relations would still be, somehow, at all relevant, which one can only assume is the case, Seeing as I am most obviously nothing to that person anymore. Not for a long time. But I still loved you like you were my own little brother. What little feelings I have left are hurt. But Sincerely, All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment