Saturday, July 20, 2013

Dreams and synchronicity.

I don't think i have ever talked about my strange dreams that have come to me. And whatever may be behind them. It seems some things have a force of their own. Somethings, No one can explain to me. Like why you were in my space last night. In my bed, talking with me, as if it were 9 ... 10 years ago. It is so stupid really. And cruel. Not having you in my life anymore. Knowing someone has you, your time' your sideways smile, the deepest eyes I ever have seen.
And I go on. I live. I take one step forward every day. To live without you.
It gets fine really. I laugh. I seem to forget.
Then you come into my present by being so vivid in my head. Conversing in my present home. And it is so natural again. And all you see is me.
Not fair.
I call bullshit on this existence where you get to be happy and in love and I get to remember despite myself. When does this hell end for me. It is as if I am haunted.

No comments:

Post a Comment